Conservatively speaking, there have been approximately 84 quadrillion episodes of television this decade, so narrowing down the 25 best over the last 10 years is on its face a silly thing to do. But we tried it anyway, because, simply put, there was never a better time to be a fan of TV than in the 2010s. The term “peak TV” was coined to define the explosion in content largely thanks to the ascendancy of Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu, but it’s also come to reflect the spike in quality television as well. So to cast as wide a net as possible, we only allowed one episode per show on our list, and even then, there is every chance we didn’t include at least one of your favorites. This is what comment sections are for, so please reflect with us, in chronological order, on some of the best TV had to offer since 2010, and then share your personal favorites as well. Grey’s Anatomy: “Sanctuary” and “Death and All His Friends” (Season 6, Episodes 23 and 24)First aired: May 20, 2010Seattle Grace Hospital had seen its fair share of chaos before this episode, but nothing was the same after this two-parter.Disgruntled… Read full this story
- A closer look at the TV episodes that get you hooked
- 'Arrested Development' movie and new TV episodes announced: Jason Bateman, Will Arnett, Michael Cera
- 10 worthy Thanksgiving-themed episodes to watch before the turkey holiday
- U.S. TV viewers increasingly prefer to let show episodes pile up, then binge: survey
- ‘Altman,’ TV review
- Viacom pulls online TV shows after DirecTV dispute
- TV's longest-running sitcom family, voiced by Dan Castellaneta, Yeardley Smith and other vets, greets new season on 'The Simpsons'
- Forget the Black Friday rush, enjoy these movies, TV shows and songs that celebrate the Christmas shopping rush
- Inner Tube: ‘The Closer’ finishes things off well with 9.1 million viewers for last episode
- ‘The ’90s: The Last Great Decade?’ TV review
25 TV Episodes From This Decade We’ll Never Forget have 314 words, post on www.buzzfeednews.com at December 3, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.