Published 16 November 2019 Share close Share page Copy link About sharing Prince Andrew has given an unprecedented interview to the BBC about his relationship with US financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. The friendship between the 59-year-old member of the Royal Family and Epstein has come under close scrutiny since the American killed himself in August while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges. Prince Andrew said it was wrong of him to visit and stay at Epstein’s house in 2010 after the financier’s conviction but that he did not regret their entire friendship. He also categorically denied having sex with Virginia Roberts, who alleges she was forced to have sex with the prince when she was 17 years old. Here’s what we know about the links between Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein. February 1999 – US Virgin Islands Prince Andrew said he first met Epstein, a wealthy hedge fund manager, in 1999 through Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein’s British girlfriend and a woman the prince said he had known since she was at university. That year was the first time the prince and the businessman were linked in press reports in the UK and US. Prince Andrew reportedly flew with… Read full this story
- New pressure on Prince Andrew to help Epstein investigation
- 7 Biggest Bombshells from Prince Andrew's 'No Holds Barred' Interview About Jeffrey Epstein
- What Does Prince Andrew's Decision to 'Step Back' from Royal Duties Mean for the Royal Family?
- Prince Andrew Talks Friendship with Jeffrey Epstein, Denies Having Sex with Underage Teen
- Prince Andrew’s pal Ghislaine Maxwell’s private emails are HACKED sparking fears info could be leaked about royal
- Prince Andrew heads home early from Christmas Day church service to look after Prince Philip at Sandringham after Prince Charles showed his support by stepping out with his younger brother amid Epstein scandal
- Who is Prince Andrew: Jeffrey Epstein-linked royal that has long made headlines
- Prince Andrew slammed over sex offender friend
- Prince Andrew 'going to have to answer questions' despite 'not cooperating', says lawyer for Epstein victims
- Lawyer for Jeffrey Epstein's victims suggests UK might send Prince Andrew over for 'sex slave' quiz if US extradites fugitive driver Anne Sacoolas after Harry Dunn death
Prince Andrew's links to Jeffrey Epstein have 358 words, post on www.bbc.co.uk at November 16, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.