Prince Andrew has sensationally quit public life ‘for the foreseeable future’ due to his links with disgraced billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein. In a statement released today – the 72nd wedding anniversary of the Queen and Prince Philip – the Duke of York said it had “become clear” to him that “my former association with Jeffrey Epstein has become a major disruption to my family’s work.” And he expressed sympathy for the victims of the convicted sex offender and disgraced financier, saying he “hoped they could rebuild their lives.” And he announced he was “willing” to help “any appropriate law enforcement agency with their investigations”. He has asked his mother, The Queen, for permission to step down after his widely-criticised TV interview with the BBC over his relationship with billionaire paedophile Epstein. Her Majesty is said to have approved the extraordinary statement. In a statement, the Duke said: “It has become clear to me over the last few days that the circumstances relating to my former association with Jeffrey Epstein has become a major disruption to my family’s work and the valuable work going on in the many organisations and charities that I am proud to support. “Therefore, I have asked Her Majesty… Read full this story
- Prince Andrew cancels trip to Bahrain amid pressure to give evidence to FBI
- Princesses Beatrice and Eugene spotted for the first time since Prince Andrew’s TV interview as they keep low profile
- Prince Andrew is smiling and waving as he breaks cover for the first time since the Queen sacked him and stripped him of his £249,000 ‘salary’
- The TOXIC Duke: Standard Chartered is latest big name firm to cut ties with Prince Andrew after KPMG - as Outwood Bound will vote on ditching him as patron at meeting WITHOUT trustee Princess Beatrice
- Does the Duke STILL not get it? Royal Family step in AGAIN and force Prince Andrew to cancel junket to Bahrain he was about to jet off on a day after ‘stepping back’ from public duties
- What now for Papa's Little Princesses? Prince Andrew has long funded their jet-setting lifestyles, but can the Royal Family protect Eugenie and Beatrice (the bride-to-be) in the wake of their father's fall from grace?
- Queen and Prince Andrew ride together in show of solidarity after Her Majesty sacked him from royal life due to disastrous fall-out of his Newsnight interview over billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein
Prince Andrew quits public life 'for the foreseeable future' amid Epstein scandal have 396 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at November 20, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.