There are excellent bargains available in the midcap universe in multiple sectors — economy facing as well as traditional consumption sectors, says Sudip Bandyopadhyay, Group Chairman, Inditrade Capital. Excerpts from an interview with ETNOW. What do you make of the optimism that we have seen in the last few days?The environment changed last week and that kind of led to this optimism. First of all, the global markets definitely showed a lot of interest and cheer. The liquidity splurge by the central banks across the world continue. The US Fed has reduced interest rates once again and that did create a risk-on mood among the institutional and global investors. This definitely augurs well for emerging markets like India. As far as domestic markets are concerned, it started with some of the large banks’ results. SBI results as well as ICICI Bank results were excellent and much better than what the market expected. On the other hand, there was the news flows coming from companies like Reliance Industries where they talked about creating a separate platform for their digital assets and eventually inviting investors into making the company debt-free. All that was music to the ears of the investors and that… Read full this story
- RS Recommends: 7 Super Bowl Soundbar Deals to Shop Online Right Now
- Mega Sky broadband deal ends TODAY: You've only got hours to secure money-saving offer
- Activision Blizzard CEO reveals why it was the right time to do a deal with Microsoft
- Oilers decide signing Evander Kane is worth the risk
- Two of Jhunjhunwala's 3 favourite banks are out with Q3 nos. Should you consider?
- In the Bizarro World of Negative Interest Rates, Saving Will Cost You
- Marcelo Claure Leaves Masa Son’s Orbit
- Arcade hunting in Akiba
- The Fed’s Policies Have Gotten It in a Tangle
- How Animoca Brands Built A $5 Billion NFT Fortune
Deal or no deal, some PSU stocks are worth betting on: Sudip Bandyopadhyay have 300 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at November 2, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.