Rakshit Desai, Managing Director, FCM Travel Solutions India, Flight Centre Travel Group Australia’s Indian subsidiary, answers your questions on Travel — howtos, trends, recommendations and more. Send in your questions to: [email protected] I and my wife, age 82 and 80 years, will be in Singapore in February 2020. Please suggest some resorts where we can spend 4-5 days and then return to Singapore. For a relaxing holiday close to Singapore, I would recommend Bintan which is a part of Indonesia but is less than an hour away by ferry from Singapore. In Bintan, you can visit one of the many nearby villages, interact with the locals, visit the 1000 Face Buddhist Temple or see the 300-year-old Snake River temple. Alternatively, you could choose to just sit back, relax and enjoy the beaches. Most resorts in Bintan have vegetarian options at their restaurant. My partner and I plan to get married in December this year. We look forward to visiting Europe on for our honeymoon. We want to explore 2-3 places in a span of 12-14 days. Please recommend an itinerary. If you plan on travelling during December or January, I would recommend heading straight to Portugal and Spain to enjoy… Read full this story
- Travel experts issue warning for Brits looking for last-minute deals to Russia
- Ask The Expert: How can I get my baby to sleep through the night?
- Oregon Top 5: Best challenging trails near Detroit Lake
- Ask the Expert: Seriously, wash your hands
- Ask the Expert: There’s more to Thanksgiving than gobbling a turkey
- Deputy PM pays official visit to Singapore
- Best cheap hotels near Wembley Stadium and top deals for a last-minute stay
- Ask the Expert: What you should know about gallbladder pain
- Ask an Expert: Arthritis Awareness Month
- Best CBD Gummies Near Me - CBD Gummies Review & Buying Guide 2019
Ask The Travel Expert: What are the best resorts to visit near Singapore? have 303 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at November 14, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.