A female who transitioned to male as a teenager is speaking out about transgender regret. Twenty-eight-year-old Charlie Evans told Sky News in a recent interview that she’s spoken to “hundreds” of young people, mostly same-sex attracted women, who regret their gender transition. She also encountered an “online community of 5,000 in a similar position,” according to the network (video report below). Evans transitioned and viewed herself as male for almost ten years, before deciding to detransition. “I’m in communication with 19 and 20-year-olds who have had full gender reassignment surgery who wish they hadn’t, and their dysphoria hasn’t been relieved, they don’t feel better for it,” she told Sky News, adding, ”I think some of the common characteristics are that they tend to be around their mid-20s, they’re mostly female and mostly same-sex attracted, and often autistic as well.” “They don’t know what their options are now,” Evans explained. After dealing with her own experiences and connecting with hundreds of others, Evans has started a charity called “The Detransition Advocacy Network.” “The Detransition Advocacy Network was established to support people who have stopped or reversed gender reassignment,” an ad on Eventbrite for an event for the charity explains. To celebrate… Read full this story
- China's transgender people driven to self-medicate, report says
- What is medically necessary treatment for gender-affirming health care?
- What I think about when I watch Kohli and Rohit
- The woman who watched 300 executions in Texas
- Best Amazon Prime TV shows (January 2018): 50 great series to watch today
- Canal Productions ex-employee files $12 mn lawsuit against Robert De Niro, accuses actor of seeking sexual advances
- Amazon HQ2 Watch: Northern Virginia Checks the Most Boxes
- Beat Richner, Doctor to Cambodia’s Needy Young, Dies at 71
- MSPs in transition
- 2018 Jaguar E-Pace: SUV catnip for the young money crew
WATCH: ‘Hundreds’ Of Young People Regret Gender Transition, Seek Reversal have 296 words, post on www.dailywire.com at October 7, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.