Reuters President Donald Trump told his close allies and confidants that he’s worried about how impeachment will look on his resume, Axios reported Sunday. Sources told Axios that in a call to House Republicans on Friday, Trump said impeachment is a “bad thing to have on your resume.” Sources who have discussed impeachment with the president told Axios that Trump believes the inquiry could actually help him drum up support before 2020 and win back the House. But other sources close to the president told Axios that Trump cares most about his legacy and does not want to be impeached. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories. President Donald Trump reportedly told his close allies and confidants that he’s worried about how impeachment will look on his resume. House Democrats announced the launch of a formal impeachment inquiry last month in response to a whistleblower complaint which centers on a July 25 phone conversation between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, in which the US president repeatedly pressed his Ukrainian counterpart to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son ahead of the 2020 election. A source that participated in a phone call between Trump and House Republicans on… Read full this story
- Trump Reportedly Unreachable for Hours on Golf Course After Weekend ‘White Power’ Retweet
- Trump And His Allies Claimed Tear Gas Wasn't Used On Protesters Outside The White House. The Secret Service Just Admitted It Was.
- James Carafano: On Russian bounties, Trump's record proves he would have acted if given solid intelligence
- From pandering to Putin to abusing allies and ignoring his own advisers, Trump's phone calls alarm US officials
- Trump’s bluster doesn’t beat a virus, calm a restive nation
- John Bolton claims Donald Trump told Turkey's President Erdogan he would intervene in a Southern District of NY investigation of a state-owned Turkish bank - as fired US attorney Berman leaves his office after being forced out
- Trump Got ‘Near Sadistic’ With Foreign Women Leaders Over Phone, ‘Outplayed’ by Putin: CNN
- How Robert Mueller Crushed the Republican Party's 'Dump Trump' Crowd
- Bolton book bombshells: Trump asked China's Xi for reelection help and told him to keep building concentration camps
- Bolton calls Trump 'naïve and dangerous' and hopes he'll be remembered as a one-term president
Trump reportedly told allies that he's worried impeachment will ruin his resume have 372 words, post on news.yahoo.com at October 6, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.