Prince William is concerned about his younger brother after Harry and his wife Meghan made a series of troubling comments in a new TV documentary, a royal source has revealed. The Duke of Cambridge is said to be ‘worried’ about Harry and hopes he and Meghan ‘are all right’, a Kensington Palace source told the BBC online. Another told the public broadcaster Prince William was ‘furious’ with his younger brother for giving the interview and had told him so. The source said there was a view throughout the Royal Family that the couple are now ‘in a fragile place’. Harry told an ITV documentary how he still struggles to deal with the ‘incredibly raw’ death of his mother, Princess Diana. He also admitted that his anxieties require ‘constant management’ and said felt he and his brother were on ‘different paths’. He made the comments in a TV documentary broadcast last night where he also attacked the press over the public scrutiny that he and wife Meghan Markle have faced. Meghan meanwhile told of the the pressure of life in the spotlight, saying she had ‘no idea’ of the struggles she would deal with as a member of the Royal Family. She revealed her… Read full this story
- A Real Prince Harry and Prince William Reconciliation Has to Include Meghan Markle
- Meghan Markle 'paid tribute to her own grandmother' by calling daughter Lilibet
- Meghan Markle has no ‘write’ to trade on royal name for kids’ book
- Harry ‘upset’ as Queen ‘backs royal patronage removal’ after Oprah interview
- Kate Middleton says she can't wait to meet Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's baby Lilibet
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry honour LGBT+ community to mark Pride Month
- Meghan Markle shamed by own family in anonymous jab - 'We'll NEVER talk again'
- Royal fury: How Firm boycotted BBC even before Princess Diana scandal struck
- Meghan's not the problem, Harry is! Public told to stop blaming Duchess for joint mistakes
- Prince William and Prince Harry hit by devastating news before reunion to honour Diana
Prince William is 'worried' about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle and hopes they 'are all right' as royal aides fear the couple are 'in a fragile place' in wake of ITV documentary have 329 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 21, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.