Prince William is concerned about his younger brother after Harry and his wife Meghan made a series of troubling comments in a new TV documentary, a royal source has revealed. The Duke of Cambridge is said to be ‘worried’ about Harry and hopes he and Meghan ‘are all right’, a Kensington Palace source told the BBC online. Another told the public broadcaster Prince William was ‘furious’ with his younger brother for giving the interview and had told him so. The source said there was a view throughout the Royal Family that the couple are now ‘in a fragile place’. Harry told an ITV documentary how he still struggles to deal with the ‘incredibly raw’ death of his mother, Princess Diana. He also admitted that his anxieties require ‘constant management’ and said felt he and his brother were on ‘different paths’. He made the comments in a TV documentary broadcast last night where he also attacked the press over the public scrutiny that he and wife Meghan Markle have faced. Meghan meanwhile told of the the pressure of life in the spotlight, saying she had ‘no idea’ of the struggles she would deal with as a member of the Royal Family. She revealed her… Read full this story
- Queen advertises for new travel chief to make sure Prince Harry, Meghan Markle and other royals use 'efficient, cost effective' flights after row over private jets
- Two directors at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's new charity foundation stand down from their director roles - including one poached from William and Kate just weeks ago
- Elton John reveals HE paid for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to fly to his £15m mansion in the south of France by private jet and made a 'carbon neutral' donation on their behalf as he defends the couple's two holidays in 11 days
- Kim Kardashian Says She Empathizes With Meghan Markle and Prince Harry
- Prince Charles and Doria Ragland are all smiles after Meghan's royal wedding
- Meghan Markle puts brave face on at first public appearance since documentary controversy as she attends charity event - without Prince Harry - just hours after source close to the couple told how they have 'single-handedly modernized the monarchy'
- Prince William feels ‘strange’ not having Prince Harry around for Christmas at Sandringham: report
- Royal wedding LIVE: Meghan Markle confirms father WON'T be giving her away as family feud rages on
- Meghan Markle is 'aware' she's being 'pitted against' future queen Kate Middleton and finds the situation 'challenging', source tells People magazine
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle bore witness to the plight of some of Africa's most desperate people, yet chose to highlight their own hardship: JAN MOIR on the royal couple's tone-deaf TV interview
Prince William is 'worried' about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle and hopes they 'are all right' as royal aides fear the couple are 'in a fragile place' in wake of ITV documentary have 442 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 21, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.