A few weeks ago, I gave the Galaxy Note 10 a CNET Editors’ Choice award, calling it out as one of the best phones for most people. It’s sleek, powerful, has excellent battery life and — while it’s missing a headphone jack and a microSD card slot — the benefits far outweigh the trade-offs, especially for the $950 price. But here comes Google’s Pixel 4 ($800), which ups the ante with impressive camera claims and innovative new motion-control software that helps make the brand-new face unlock feature work.If you’ll be shopping for a phone before 2019 is out, these two are absolutely in the running, along with the standard and extra-large models (the Note 10 Plus and Pixel 4 XL). The Pixel isn’t as stunning to look at as the Note 10, but in many ways, it has an edge on Samsung’s formidable competition. Now that the Pixel 4 will sell across all major US carriers, Google has a chance to get the word out about its less expensive, feature-packed phone.We’re still testing the Pixel 4, so while we don’t have a final determination yet, we do have a good idea of how these two phones match up. Now playing: Watch this: Pixel… Read full this story
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition: Top 3 Business Features
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. Galaxy Note 3: Which is Better for Business?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Rumors: Top 5 Business Features
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2: Top 5 Business Features
- LG G Pad 10.1: Top 5 Business Features
- Galaxy Note Pro: Best Android Tablet for Business Gets Bigger
- Galaxy Note 4 vs. iPhone 6 Plus: Which Is Better for Business?
- Galaxy Note Edge Review: Is It Good for Business?
- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs. Galaxy S5: Which is Better for Business?
Pixel 4 vs. Galaxy Note 10: Biggest letdowns and best killer features so far have 287 words, post on www.cnet.com at October 19, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.