Residents were looking for answers about Waterloo Region’s first temporary consumption treatment services site at a recent event. The region hosted an open house at St. John’s the Evangelist Anglican Church Church Monday night in Kitchener. A number of police, health, and outreach officials were on hand in hopes of addressing potential concerns. The church is located across from 150 Duke Street West: the location where the CTS is set to open in a few weeks. Gord Salm lives about four blocks away from the future site and says he had initial concerns with the CTS. “I heard about it and [thought] if it’s just going to be to get a fix, than that doesn’t really solve anything,” he said. “But they can have a safe place to do it, needles don’t get messed up, they can apply for help, and have a chance to maybe change their lives. “You have to try something different. If other things don’t work maybe this will work.” One social support coordinator at the event hopes he and others are able to help others learn what the CTS offers. “There can be an inbred concern and fear about what it’s about,” said Pete Mckechnie… Read full this story
- Where is Xur? What time does Iron Banner start? All your Destiny event and reset questions answered
- Tetsuya Nomura Answers Questions on Kingdom Hearts III, HD II.8, X[Chi] and More
- Google's Knowledge Graph Answers Questions Searchers Haven't Yet Asked
- Battlefield Hardline: Visceral Answers Questions on Price; Single Player To Be Shown at Comic-Con
- Microsoft Invites Everyone to Pre-PAX Prime [email protected] Event
- TERA Senior Producer Brian Knox Says All in Open Interview on Reddit
- EXPERT ADVICE Why Open Source?
- TGS 2013: Final Fantasy XIV Gets Details and Screenshots for Housing, PvP, New Dungeons and Lightning Crossover
- From Xbox One Exclusive Scalebound to Final Fantasy XV, PAX Prime has Gaming Panels and Events Aplenty
- Hope Hicks leaves Trump's White House
Open house event aims to answer questions about Kitchener CTS have 321 words, post on kitchener.ctvnews.ca at October 1, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.