A mother-of-four who was once bullied for being too skinny has slammed her GP after he told her to ‘watch her weight’ when she gained just four pounds. Lesley Dunne, 32, from Portsmouth, Hampshire who has always weighed between 7st 7lbs and 8st, was bullied at school and labelled as ‘twiggy’ for being ‘too skinny’. She didn’t gain a single pound during her four pregnancies, but after taking a break from the gym while her children were on their summer holidays, her weight crept up to 8st 4lbs. The mother from Portsmouth, Hampshire is five foot exactly. According to NHS guidelines, a healthy weight for someone of her height is between 6st 10lbs and 9st 1lb. But during a recent appointment, her GP told her ‘you need to keep an eye on that’, when he noticed she had gained 4lbs during a weigh-in. Lesley Dunne, 32, who has always weighed between 7st 7lbs and a healthy eight stone, was bullied at school and labelled as ‘twiggy’ for being ‘too skinny’. She didn’t gain a single pound during her four pregnancies, but after taking a break from the gym while her children were on their summer holidays, she enjoyed watching her weight naturally… Read full this story
- Georgia Toffolo EXCLUSIVE: Star SLAMS surgery rumours and insists her 'chubbier cheeks' are due to weight gain... as her new romance with shamed banker emerges
- 'I wanted people to look at my body instead of my injury': Mother who had ear bitten off in violent attack reveals how disfigurement left her anorexic
- Anorexia survivor who consumed just 500 calories a day and plummeted to 6st has gained 5st in six months after realising she would 'end up dead' if she continued to starve herself
- Weight loss: I lost 16st after fearing I was so fat I’d be made into a meme
- Men who love morbidly obese women star in new reality series chronicling their struggles as they face harsh public scrutiny and family judgment over their 'mixed-weight' relationships
- Incredible transformation of woman, 25, who underwent surgery to remove the 4lbs 4oz of excess skin which she hated having to 'tuck in'
- Superslim Tara Reid, 41, shows too much as she climbs out of sports car in tiny pink mini-dress... after slamming bodyshamers over 'scary skinny' jibes
- Adele shows off her impressive weight loss as she enjoys a swanky dinner in Malibu after dropping 'three stone thanks to help of The Body Coach’s Joe Wicks’
- Final goodbye: Recalling influential people who died in 2019
- 'I thought he was faking': Zymere Perkins’ mother shockingly admits she read the bible, did her makeup and bathed her dead son’s body before finally taking him to the hospital HOURS after the six-year-old was savagely beaten to death
Mother-of-four who's been 'skinny-shamed' for her 8st figure slams GP who told her to 'watch her weight' after she gained just 4lbs have 450 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 31, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.