Keith Vaz’s explanation of that night with the two rent boys (pictured) was dismissed by MPs who recommended he is suspended from the Commons – Mr Vaz is now in hospital Keith Vaz was taken to hospital hours after MPs found ‘compelling evidence’ he paid two men for sex and offered to buy cocaine for a rent boy. The Leicester East MP revealed his medical admission shortly after a three-year inquiry found he had breached parliamentary rules and recommended he be suspended from the Commons for six months. Mr Vaz said that night with the two rent boys where he pretended to be a washing machine repair man called Jim was all a dreadful misunderstanding – and that he had only wanted to chat about interior design. He also denied offering to buy cocaine for a Romanian rent boy despite audio recordings made by the Sunday Mirror – and said he had amnesia because his drink was spiked. But MPs yesterday recommended the longest suspension for an MP in history and called his claims ‘frankly, ludicrous’. His spokesman said in a statement last night: ‘Keith Vaz has been treated for a serious mental health condition for the last three years as a… Read full this story
- Keith Vaz accused of bullying House of Commons clerks
- MP Keith Vaz 'bullied Commons clerks'
- Northern Irish MP Ian Paisley given 10-day Commons suspension over sleaze findings
- Labour calls for Griffiths to quit have 'no resonance' after Vaz support
- MPs vote to keep names of politicians being probed by police from the public
- One Northern Ireland MP votes to give MPs facing probe anonymity
- DUP's Jim Shannon votes to give MPs facing investigation anonymity
- Local elections 2018 live: Labour fail to make London breakthrough in wake of anti-Semitism row
- Urgent action needed to stop more deaths in Grenfell-style cladding fires, MPs warn
- Commons Leader Andrea Leadsom risks backlash with plans to hide names of MPs probed for misconduct
Keith Vaz is taken to hospital just hours after Commons standards committee recommended six month ban over Labour MP's sex and drugs shame have 312 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 29, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.