The secret to getting the look right though is actually more to do with unpacking the “effortless” myth than it is trying any particular French beauty product. That said, a Parisian pharmacy trawl for brands like Bioderma and Avene, a visit to beautiful boutiques such as Buly 1803 and splashing out for a treatment with lush Sisley products at the Sisley Maison (it’s in a gorgeous art deco building near the Arc de Triomphe, which is reason enough to visit) will always be worth it when visiting the City of Lights/City of Finding Your Light. Colour director Monique McMahon from Que Colour in Sydney is the local queen of cool French girl hair. She takes one look at my painstaking highlights and says I need something less “done.” Which is of course the essence of looking effortless. She suggests I switch to a balayage technique on my hair, so free painting of the colour with a few highlights to keep the creamy blonde colour I like, but with something a little softer and less high maintenance. Also, and crucially, she says French women take good care of their hair and skin, “they’re really into self-care,” she says. In practice this… Read full this story
- South Dakota Governor leads the lockdown rebellion: Kristi Noems says people across US have 'given up liberties for a little bit of security' and vows to keep her state OPEN
- Little Stars | Class X girl from Kottayam turns dad's designer studio to mask making centre
- Kristen Bell Discusses Dealing with Anxiety and Depression: 'I Shatter a Little Bit When I Think People Don't Like Me'
- Richard Bacon: For a safe pair of hands he’s a little bit dangerous
- Michigan DE talks ‘betrayal’ of coach whose move to Ohio State made his ‘stomach turn a little bit’
- Rita Wilson Says Having Coronavirus at Same Time as Tom Hanks 'Made It That Little Bit Easier'
- ‘We Hope We’ve Brought A Little Bit Of Comfort’: As USNS Comfort Prepares To Depart, Javits Center Continues To Treat Coronavirus Patients
- French Court Holds Company Liable for Worker’s Death From Business-Trip Sex
- Curacao beats Japan 5-4, moves to Little League title game
- The Beauty Diary: What to buy when you can’t find hand sanitiser
How you can, maybe a little bit, nail 'French girl beauty' have 379 words, post on www.smh.com.au at October 10, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.