Donald Trump announced Sunday morning that ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi ‘died like a dog’ as the result of a U.S. Special Ops forces raid on his hideout in northwest Syria. ‘Last night the United State brought the world’s number one terrorist leader to justice. Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is dead,’ Trump said from the Diplomatic Reception Room, where just a week earlier he announced a ceasefire between Turkey and the Kurds. ‘He was the founder and leader of ISIS, the most ruthless and violent terror organization anywhere in the world,’ he continued as he described the events of the raid. Al-Baghdadi, the president confirmed, detonated his suicide vest, killing himself and three children, during an overnight targeted attack in Syria’s Idlib province. The president touted the operation and al-Baghdadi’s death as ‘bigger than bin Laden.’ Osama bin Laden, founder of Al-Qaeda and the terrorist leader behind the September 11 terrorist attacks, was killed in 2011 during a Navy SEALs operation during Barack Obama’s presidency. ‘This is the biggest there is. This is the worst ever. Osama bin Laden was big, but Osama bin Laden became big with the World Trade Center. This is a man who built a whole, as… Read full this story
- 'Scorch them with terror': Isis urges followers to plan lone-wolf attacks at iconic places in Australia
- WATCH: Military Releases Videos From Raid That Killed ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi | The Daily Wire
- US-led military coalition captures senior IS leader in northern Syria
- Biden lands a presidential moment that may be fleeting with strike on ISIS leader
- US missile strikes on Syria RECAP: Latest reaction to Donald Trump's military action against Assad regime
- Many thought former US president Richard Nixon defined corruption, then came Trump
- Woodward and Bernstein thought Nixon defined corruption. Then came Trump.
- Georgia woman's efforts portend what Trump movement is becoming
- Nigeria Blames Islamic State for Catholic Church Massacre
- The 'Carnival Barker' Joins the 2016 Circus
'He died like a dog' Trump addresses the nation and says ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi died 'whimpering and crying and screaming' have 316 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 27, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.