A woman who offered her boyfriend an ‘out’ when she was diagnosed with breast cancer has said ‘I do’ to her devoted partner two years after he vowed to never leave her side. Jillian Hanson, 27, from New Jersey, was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer in July 2017. She was only 25 at the time, and she worried her treatment would be too much for her boyfriend Max Allegretti, 27, to handle. ‘I brought it to the table and told him this was going to be a lot,’ Jillian told Good Morning America of speaking with Max about her diagnosis, but he never wavered in his devotion to her. Scroll down for video Special moment: Jillian Hanson, 27, from New Jersey, wed her fiancé Max Allegretti, 27, on Friday, October 18, two years after was diagnosed with breast cancer True love: Jillian initially offered Max and ‘out’ when she was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer in July 2017, but he vowed to never leave her side When Jillian started chemotherapy at Memorial Sloan Kettering in Middletown, New Jersey, in October 2017, he dropped everything to be by her side. The two met in college and developed a close friendship, but it wasn’t… Read full this story
- Ten vital things every woman needs to know about breast cancer... revealed with honesty (and humour) by a breast surgeon who's had it twice
- Super-fit gym manager diagnosed with breast cancer at 24 without any typical warning signs reveals the moment she knew something was horribly wrong
- Breast cancer doesn't mean the end of your sex life... says the surgeon who has had the disease herself - TWICE
- Hormone replacement therapy lowers risk of breast cancer by 25% for women who have had hysterectomies - but raises risks by nearly as much for anyone who still has a uterus, study finds
- Hollywood Ending for Christina Applegate's Breast Cancer?
- 'I can't have cancer, I'm a nurse': Single mother, 32, goes viral with heart-wrenching video about her shocking colon cancer diagnosis
- I didn’t want to bother the NHS with a breast lump during lockdown — but I’m proof you MUST get checked
- Mum who took a test for coronavirus discovers she actually has terminal cancer
- Coronavirus crisis could cause 10,000 extra cancer deaths in England in next five years, experts warn
- The computer glitch that led to 450,000 cancelled breast screenings
Happily ever after: Woman, 27, who offered her boyfriend an 'out' when she was diagnosed with breast cancer marries him two years after he vowed to stay by her side during treatment have 375 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 22, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.