FOXBOROUGH, Mass. — Once upon a time, it was Michael Strahan, and it was Osi Umenyiora, and it was Justin Tuck. Now it is them. It is Dexter Lawrence, it is B.J. Hill, it is Oshane Ximines, it is RJ McIntosh. These young Giants were mere tots when Tom Brady won the first of his six Super Bowls. They are grown men now, trying to make their mark in the NFL, never imagining that Brady would still be playing quarterback and still winning games for Bill Belichick in 2019, at age 42. The Giants respect Brady but they do not fear him, and even with Daniel Jones making just his fourth start of his career on Thursday night against the league’s best defense, even without Saquon Barkley, Sterling Shepard and Evan Engram, they somehow refuse to view themselves as 17-point underdogs. It was the message delivered early by coach Pat Shurmur. “He thinks we have a chance to win. We all think we have a chance to win,” one Giant said. How do you know he thinks you have a chance to win? “Because he said he believes we could win,” he said. It would take the perfect game, and… Read full this story
- Finding Tom Brady's successor: Patriots have intriguing QB options in 2018 NFL draft
- Latest NFL Mock Draft 2018: Is this Patriots' replacement for Tom Brady? Cowboys grab next Dez Bryant
- 5 quarterbacks the Patriots could draft to back up Tom Brady
- 6 quarterbacks the Patriots could draft to back up Tom Brady
- Morning sports update: Patriots reportedly hosting a possible blindside protector for Tom Brady
- Baker Mayfield’s Agent Says Patriots Showed Interest In Trading Up For QB
- The recent draft history that should steer Giants away from Barkley
- Patriots Take Lineman at No. 21, Running Back at No. 31 in NFL Draft
- New England Patriots analysis: What was behind the unexpected strategy in 2018 NFL Draft?
- Draft shows Patriots place emphasis on future
Giants dreaming of Tom Brady sacks and slaying Patriots have 314 words, post on nypost.com at October 9, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.