Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged madam Ghislaine Maxwell has been hiding in Brazil — along with the French modeling scout accused of recruiting girls for the late pedophile, according to a report. New Yorker Maxwell and Jean-Luc Brunel both went underground soon after their pedophile pal was arrested on major charges that ended with him killing himself in his Manhattan lockup in August. The pair are both reportedly key parts of a widening investigation into Epstein’s sex ring and have been repeatedly named in court documents in the scandal. Now Sky News says an unidentified former US police officer has traced the pair to Santa Catarina in Brazil, a riviera state popular with wealthy tourists. Brunel’s phone was traced to the Infinity Blue Resort and Spa there, according to Sky, while Ghislaine’s phone was also connected to a network in the area, the station reports. However, there was no sign of either by the time Sky News sent reporters to the resort in the south American country, the report states. Brunel — credited with discovering models Christy Turlington and Milla Jovovich — has previously been tied to Brazil, while his lawyer recently insisting he is “not on the run” and “at the… Read full this story
- Ghislaine Maxwell described Jeffrey Epstein as a 'man of principles' in 'biography' letter that was sent to prosecutors in 2007 after his first arrest and includes glowing testimony from his goddaughter about how he took her to a daddy-daughter dance
- As mystery surrounding Jeffrey Epstein's death deepens, alleged victims vow to keep seeking justice
- CNN Exclusive: The rise of the Jeffrey Epstein mystique
- REVEALED: Bill Clinton invited Jeffrey Epstein's alleged accomplice in sex ring to Chelsea's wedding AFTER multiple underage girls told police she had recruited them for pedophile
- Jeffrey Epstein Dodged Questions About Sex With His Dalton Prep-School Students
- Jeffrey Epstein's business relationship with Victoria's Secret owner Leslie Wexner was far deeper than the CEO let on, New York Times reports
- The night Prince Andrew went to a ‘hookers and pimps’ party with Heidi Klum and Jeffrey Epstein’s procurer Ghislaine Maxwell
- Video unearthed by Morning Joe shows Donald Trump partying in 1992 with Jeffrey Epstein, his 'pimp' Ghislaine Maxwell and bevy of models during private party at the pedophile's future 'hunting ground', Mar-a-Lago
- Prince Andrew reveals he last met socialite Ghislaine Maxwell just months ago - despite 'cutting off all contact' with Jeffrey Epstein in 2010... but where IS she now?
- Jeffrey Epstein was 'taken off suicide watch at his lawyer's request last month after 12-hour a day meetings' and returned to a cell on his own when guards moved the muscly 'quadruple-murderer' cellmate the pedophile 'feared'
Ghislaine Maxwell hiding out in Brazil with Jeffrey Epstein’s modeling ‘scout’: report have 433 words, post on nypost.com at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.