London Oct 1, 2019 (Thomson StreetEvents) — Edited Transcript of SCS Group PLC earnings conference call or presentation Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 8:30:00am GMT * Christopher J. R. Muir * Clive W. Black Good morning and welcome. Can I also welcome the people joining us on — via webinar? I’m David Knight. I’m Chief Exec at ScS, and I’m joined this morning by Chris Muir, our CFO; and also our nonexec Chairman, Alan Smith. I’ll shortly pass over to Chris, who will take you through all of the financial slides, but I wanted to just talk through the highlights before we move on to that. It’s been a real year of great progress inside our business in many areas, which has really helped us deliver these strong results this morning and could increase our resilience. You’ve also seen, again in the statement, that our margin has been maintained, which was a growth on 2017’s margin. Our online business, again, huge focus on this during the course of this year as we develop our digital offer. We’ve now opened our new store in Kirkcaldy very successfully. And really, this again just supports this — our strategy of all new opening… Read full this story
- How one employee's exit shook Google and the AI industry
- A letter to justices of Supreme Court, from senior members of the Bar on the migrant crisis
- Apple's Catalyst polarizes developers ahead of iOS 13, Catalina launch
- The Vindication of Jack White
- Apple could use iPhones to stream WWDC 2020 sessions
- Train strikes LIVE: Lynch humiliated as new poll shows RMT shooting themselves in foot
Edited Transcript of SCS.L earnings conference call or presentation 1-Oct-19 8:30am GMT have 260 words, post on finance.yahoo.com at October 1, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.