Brokerages proposed different scenarios for the movement of VN-Index from now until the end of the year depending on the world’s economic growth prospects. The benchmark VN-Index on the Ho Chi Minh Exchange slid 0.49 per cent to close at 987.59 points. The index lost 1.03 last week. On the Ha Noi Stock Exchange, the HNX-Index dropped 0.05 per cent to end Friday at 105.16 points, totalling a weekly rise of 0.37 per cent. An average of 217.3 million shares were traded on each session last week, worth VND4.8 trillion (US$204 million). According to BIDV Securities Company (BSC), based on the evaluation of domestic and foreign impact factors, the VN-Index can range from 940 to 1,050 points, of which the key price area is around 980 points. "We forecast that the VN-Index will rebound up to 1,015 – 1,025 points in October. If this short-term peak is not reached, the VN-Index is likely to return to accumulate around 980 points in November and recover gradually in December," BSC said. In the fourth quarter, BSC proposed two scenarios for VN-Index. "In a positive case, VN-Index closed above 1,000 points at the end of the year (an increase compared to 980 points… Read full this story
- Vietnam’s benchmark VN-Index projected to jump 80%: Pyn Elite
- VN-Index to move flat, large-cap stocks to weaken amid lack of information
- VN-Index to move flat, large-cap stocks to weaken
- VN stocks to keep rising this week
- RPT-SCENARIOS-UK's winter election: What's in it for markets?
- 10-year data suggests bears control D-St in August; will 2019 be different?
- Should you invest in mid cap funds?
- Will your investment portfolio survive a crisis? Use these 6 stress tests to find out
- In the future of manufacturing, what's your strategy?
- 'Too early to say we are on a fresh bull run, but easing monetary environment favors these consumer staples'
Different scenarios for VN-Index in Q4 have 290 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 7, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.