Vietnam’s newest carrier Bamboo Airways will launch
linking major cities of Vietnam with Seoul capital city of the Republic of Korea (RoK) starting from October 17, according to a representative of the airline.
The carrier plans to operate one round-trip flight in the route every day, using Airbus A321neo. Tickets for the new flights have been on sale since last month.
The RoK will continue to be a key market for Vietnamese airlines. Earlier, it was among the first countries that Bamboo Airways had chosen to launch international
from April this year.
Bamboo Airways is operating 26 domestic routes and international ones to Japan, the RoK, and China.
In 2019, the airline plans to expand its network to 37-40 routes, including those to the
, China’s Taiwan and Southeast Asian countries. Its fleet is expected to expand to 30 in next year’s first quarter./.
- Bamboo Airways set to receive first Dreamliner
- Bamboo Airways to take delivery of first Boeing Dreamliner this month
- Qantas is named airline of the year after launching direct flights between Australia and the UK
- British Airways cancels all flights from Gatwick and Heathrow due to IT failure
- Bamboo Airways turns profit within one year of operations
- Jetstar launches cheap flights to Bali and Hawaii for Christmas
- Jetstar launches epic flight sale
- Local airlines add more seats for Tet flights
- Airlines add more seats for Tet flights
- Hanoi tourism to benefit from new air routes and flights