New Delhi: A 26-year-old woman sustained injuries after she fell off from an auto-rickshaw in a phone snatching incident in Delhi’s Civil lines area. The woman identified as Nidhi Kapoor was going with her mother in the auto when the bike-borne miscreants snatched a purse from them. “Nidhi Kapoor(26), a businesswoman, residing in Civil Lines, was going by auto with her mother on September 28 morning when bike riders on Shamnath Marg snatched a purse from her mother’s hand. In between the incident, the auto got imbalanced after which Nidhi fell off the auto,” said police. The businesswoman was given first aid at a nearby hospital. The Delhi Police has registered a case and further investigation is underway. Zee News App: Read latest news of India and world, bollywood news, business updates, cricket scores, etc. Download the Zee news app now to keep up with daily breaking news and live news event coverage .
- Scotland’s weather: Woman injured by falling debris in Storm Hector
- Was a missing Tennessee woman murdered or did she willingly disappear?
- Penarth woman (95) warns about ‘ghastly’ scammers
- Huge fire sees Germany's largest amusement park evacuated and seven firefighters injured
- Indiana school shooting: Suspect in custody and at least two injured after shots fired at Noblesville middle school
- Belgium shooting: Attacker stabs two police officers and steals their guns before shooting them in 'terror-related' incident
- Southwest Airlines incident: One dead after engine 'explosion' forces emergency landing in Philadelphia
- Investigation launched after police officer caught punching woman on beach in video
- Man dies in Anigua auto-pedestrian crash
- Woman 'partially pulled out of' Southwest Airlines plane after engine breaks cabin window
Woman injured after falling from auto in phone snatching incident in Delhi's Civil Lines have 265 words, post on zeenews.india.com at September 30, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.