Some of the most stunning scenic spots in Vietnam have been featured in a new advertisement campaign presented by the French luxury brand Louis Vuitton.
A model with her bag in Trang An, Ninh Binh (Photo: Louis Vuitton)
Entitled “Spirit of Travel”, the campaign unfolds as a travelogue where photographer Angelo Pennetta captured the models Rianne van Rompaey, Fei Fei Sun and Kit Butler in Ha Long Bay, Trang An, Hoi An and Sa Pa.
Ha Long Bay, Trang An and Hoi An are three of several UNESCO World Heritage sites in Vietnam.
Against these evocative backdrops, each shot expresses the serenity and magic of travel, embodied by Louis Vuitton’s iconic leather goods, the company said on its website.
Three Louis Vuitton models in Sa Pa
Two Louis Vuitton models in Ninh Binh
Three Louis Vuitton models in Hoi An
Three Louis Vuitton models in Ninh Binh
A Louis Vuitton model in Ha Long Bay
- Get Out Of The Mess And Select An Authentic Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas
- Louis Vuitton Mini Pochette Accessories Patch, a Tribute to Louis Vuitton’s History
- Louis Vuitton Tuitti Sweety Jewelry Collection
- Why Buy a Louis Vuitton Replica
- Louis Vuitton Ardentes Necklace
- Louis Vuitton Lunar GM
- No.5 Louis Vuitton Kalahari PM-In LVoe of Sophistication
- Louis Vuitton Handbags-Celebrities's Eternal Pursuit
- Celebrities Carrying Louis Vuitton
- Today's Biggest Stars Embrace Louis Vuitton