The Football Association of Indonesia has transferred the broadcasting rights to a third party that values the rights at USD400,000. This is the record figure for a single Vietnam national team game.
It is higher than the USD80,000 charged for the Vietnam-Thailand World Cup qualifier match on September 5 and the USD300,000 price for the Vietnam-Thailand match in the King’s Cup tournament.
A Vietnam Television representative said difficult negotiations were under way over the price.
After the successes of the Vietnam national team last year, the broadcasting rights prices of nearly all the matches have been increased sharply.
The Vietnam-Indonesia match is supposed to be held at the 90,000 capacity Gelora Bung Karno Stadium in Jarkata.
- Inpixon Announces Extension of Rights Offering Period to January 11, 2019
- ClearOne Announces Expiration of Oversubscribed Rights Offering
- Wheeling Health Right Offers Help to Federal Workers During Government Shutdown
- ClearOne Announces Closing of $10.0 million Rights Offering
- Quiet Kennel: Ford Prototype Offers High-Tech Comfort for Your Dog’s Ears
- Protesters at Sanofi in Cambridge decry high price of insulin
- Home in Mission Ridge 'renovated to perfection' sold for record high price
- Minnesota United signs high-priced Jan Gregus to fill defensive midfield hole
- MLB trade rumors: Mets' Noah Syndergaard back on the market 'for the right offer’
- Color of Money: Many people pay a high price to be an unpaid caregiver