Việt Nam’s national football team have dropped two places to world No 99 in the FIFA rankings released in September. Việt Nam national senior football team Việt Nam dropped due to their goalless draw against Thailand in the World Cup qualifier held in Thailand on September 5. However, Việt Nam maintained their top spot in Southeast Asia. Thailand are 15 places below at 114th in the world. Elsewhere, the Philippines dropped to 127th place in the rankings while Singapore rose five spots to 157th place. In Asia, Việt Nam rank 16th with 1,231 points. Iran lead with 1,522 points, followed by Japan with 1,490 points and South Korea with 1,470 points. Meanwhile, Belgium top the world rankings with 1,752 points. France and Brazil are second and third. The FIFA rankings will be next updated on October 24.
- Vietnam’s best workplaces in 2017 announced
- Profit drop may hamper Sharp Corporation new factory plans in Vietnam
- Have your head in the clouds in Vietnam mountain commune
- Ranking All 33 of
- Firms eager to buy into Vietnam’s M&A market
- Disney and Nickelodeon Stars Gone Pop: A Ranking
- ‘Happy Place’ Pop-Up Exhibit Opening At King Of Prussia Mall This Weekend
- Vietnam likely to qualify for 2020 AFC U19 Championship
- Explained: How FIFA World Cup 2022 qualifiers works
- Inside the fascinating Instagram of maverick Vietnam vet who returned from war and went on to photograph the best of American counterculture - becoming friends with everyone from Bob Marley to Keith Richards along the way
Vietnam drops two places in FIFA rankings have 245 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.