In November, Viet Nam lost to Palestine 1-3 and beat Malaysia 3-1in friendly matches. They tied with Indonesia 2-2 and stunned Laos 3-0 in the ongoing AFF Cup.
The Philippines climbed one place to 128th, taking the lead in Southeast Asia, followed by Viet Nam and Myanmar (140th).
Notably, Thailand climbed 21 places to 144th and ranked fourth in the region.
In Asia, Japan (53rd) replaced Iran (54th) to take the lead.
Germany continued to lead the world rankings. The second and third place went to Argentina and Colombia respectively.
Faroe Islands climbed 82 places to sit 105th in the world.
- Hoan My Medical Group receives Viet Nam Hospital of the Year award
- Vietnam move up to 93rd in latest FIFA rankings
- Viet Nam, India enhance closer co-operation in textile sector
- Viet Nam to create mechanisms to attract smart grid investment
- First Viet Nam Int'l Aviation Expo to open in HCM City
- Viet Nam’s tourism property market holds potential
- Viet Nam likely to be impacted by rise in sea level
- Viet Nam bond market grows in Q3
- Viet Nam, Cambodia economic co-operation potential untapped: official
- VMware ties up with Tpcoms to provide cloud services in Viet Nam