British state pensions of British pensioners living abroad in the EU will definitely be uprated in April of 2020, 2021 and 2022 if there is a no-deal Brexit, the UK government has announced.
- Man, 80, who thought he wasn't entitled to state pension gets shock £140,000 lump sum
- Coronavirus latest: US unemployment figures soar, UK extends lockdown
- After over 13,500 deaths, 1 lakh cases, UK extends Covid-19 lockdown
- UK extends COVID-19 lockdown by 3 more weeks
- Coronavirus: UK extends lockdown for 'at least' another three weeks
- UK extends lockdown measures for at least three more weeks
- UK extends lockdown for at least three weeks to fight COVID-19
- Pensions’ triple lock must be axed to help pay coronavirus bill as recession looms, experts say
- Hundreds of companies to stop paying pension top-ups during coronavirus crisis
- Coronavirus LIVE updates: UK lockdown extended as millions clap for carers to thank NHS
UK extends no-deal state pension uprating to 2022 have 132 words, post on www.connexionfrance.com at September 4, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.