Many college-bound students, whether it be a freshman leaving home for the first time or a grad student needing more reliable transportation, require the purchase of a vehicle. To help out, Edmunds has identified five common requirements for college drivers and recommended a slightly used vehicle for each. Purchasing a vehicle that’s about 3 years old will save you around 30%–40% off the purchase price compared to buying a new version of the same car. All of the recommended vehicles have top expert and consumer review scores on Edmunds. We also took fuel economy, value, safety and ease of parking into consideration. The prices shown are the average prices paid at a franchised car dealership in the second quarter of 2019. Long-distance commuter: 2016 Toyota Prius When it comes to saving on gas, there’s not much that’s going to rival the Toyota Prius. Its efficient hybrid powertrain consistently gets more than 50 mpg regardless of your type of driving. The 2016 Prius kicked off the current-generation model. Compared to older versions, it benefits from sharper handling, higher fuel economy and greater comfort. Indeed, you might be surprised by how the Prius serves as an agreeable companion for long drives. Its… Read full this story
- A Car a Minute Used to Flow Through Here, but Chaos Now Reigns
- A car a minute used to flow through here, but chaos now reigns
- Most Underrated Movies on Netflix Right Now (December 2021) | Digital Trends
- Wanda Cooper-Jones fulfills promise to slain son Ahmaud Arbery: "I will get justice"
- The Woman on the Bridge
- He stole a rug and a car. Why did he spend 25 years bouncing between prison and parole?
- How the Pandemic Nearly Tore Israel Apart
- What Louisiana advice would you give new LSU coach Brian Kelly? Here's Smiley Anders'.
- The Perils and Pleasures Of Riding Long Distance On The Zero SR/S Electric Motorcycle
- Can you ever escape from the American prison system?
The best used vehicles for college drivers have 311 words, post on www.seattletimes.com at September 10, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.