Hanoi (VNA) – The National Conference on Sustainable Development will be held in Hanoi on September 12 with three key topics, namely sharing economy, public-private cooperation and human resource development.
The event is held by the National Council for Sustainable Development and Competitiveness Improvement in coordination with the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) and the World Bank, the Vietnam Government Portal (VGP) reported.
Participants, including Government leaders and business representatives, are expected to discuss aspects of sustainable development to help Vietnam achieve the Agenda 2030 goals in the next decade.
The proposals of the conference will serve as input for the Government to design the 2021-2030 socio-economic development strategy./.
- Pope Francis Stumps for U.N.’s ‘Sustainable Development Goals’
- Ulysses Town Talk: Trumansburg High School students head for the United Nations
- A Comeback for African National Parks
- Rising star from Alcester has won 3 national titles in 6 years. Who exactly is Craig Doty?
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Q4 2019 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Ballard Power Systems Inc (BLDP) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Puxin Limited (NEW) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Daseke, Inc. (DSKE) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- The End of This Road: The Decline of the Palestinian National Movement
- Coupa Software Incorporated (COUP) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript