N. Korea’s testing of rocket launcher North Korean leader Kim Jong-un (left) stands next to a super-large multiple rocket launcher in South Pyongan Province in western North Korea on Tuesday, as he oversees the launcher’s testing, in this photo released by the North’s Korean Central News Agency on Wednesday. — YONHAP/VNA Photo SEOUL — North Korea said on Wednesday that it tested a “super-large” multiple rocket launcher the previous day, but stopped short of declaring the test as a success, raising speculation that the latest firing might have failed to reach its intended targets. On Tuesday, South Korea’s military said that the North fired two short-range projectiles eastward from its western region, saying both flew about 330km at a maximum altitude of 50-60km. North Korean leader Kim Jong-un “gave field guidance to the test-fire of super-large multiple rocket launcher again on Tuesday,” the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) said. Kim also said that the latest test has finally verified aspects related to the weapon’s combat operation, trajectory characteristics, accuracy and precise homing functions, adding the remaining step is to carry out a test “which is most vivid character in terms of the power of multiple rocket launcher.” The KCNA, however, did not… Read full this story
- Jeff Bezos' Blue Origin launches test of New Shepard rocket -- live stream
- Willmar man indicted after raid found machine guns, rocket launchers
- Behind the Scenes as NASA Tests the Most Powerful Rocket Ever
- SpaceX Test-Fires Falcon Heavy Rocket for Maiden Flight
- Nauseating Whoopi Goldberg defends murderous regime North Korea, says the country's evil leaders deserve "respect"
- North Korea says it's willing to resume nuke talks with US
- Shutdown means SpaceX can’t test its Falcon Heavy rocket, creating further delays
- Government shutdown means SpaceX can’t test its Falcon Heavy rocket
- Shalane Flanagan Says Her Super Bowl Commercial With Chris Pratt Revealed He's 'Definitely Not A Runner'
- ‘Music became a way to have a dialogue with my own pain’, says mum who suffered multiple miscarriages
N. Korea says it tested super-large multiple rocket launcher have 338 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 11, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.