Shocking footage shows the moment a cyclist head-butted a City worker after he nearly collided with him on a crossing when he jumped a red light. Police are hunting for the attacker who assaulted the victim in front of horrified onlookers seconds after he brushed past him on a crossing on busy Farringdon Street in the City of London. The 57-year-old pedestrian was left needing stitches in a wound above his eye, and suffered ligament damage to his arm where he fell in the road rage attack. The video shows the cyclist, wearing shorts and a t-shirt, clip the suit of the pedestrian, before he dismounts yards down the road. Shocking footage shows the moment the cyclist headbutts his victim after nearly colliding with him on London street The victim falls to the floor in the attack and is left with needing stitches in a wound above his eye, and suffered ligament damage to his arm The attacker then calmly cycles away as his victim lay sprawled on the pavement He then turns and walks casually towards the victim before he launches into the sickening attack. The attacker then calmly cycles away as his victim lay sprawled on the pavement. Do… Read full this story
- What happened in the London Bridge attack, who were the Borough Market terrorists and how many victims were there?
- Woman dies two weeks after being mowed down by hit-and-run cyclist on electric-powered bike as she crossed the road
- Vigilante mums fighting back against knife gangs in area blighted by muggers
- The conspiracy theorists who have taken over Poland
- Trump plans televised speech, visit to Mexico border
- Disapproval of Trump grows as shutdown drags onward
- Pair of moderate Kansas GOP legislators switch to Democrats
- What do Native Americans want from a president?
- ‘It’s not like Argo’: the trials of a tour guide in Iran
- Nipsey Hussle memorial stampede sees 19 fans injured and ‘one stabbed’ as crowd flees noise ‘they feared was gunshot’
Lawless London: Police hunt for cyclist who ran red light and clipped City worker as he crossed the road - then got off his bike to HEAD-BUTT him in front of horrified onlookers have 320 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 10, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.