Kien Giang (VNS/VNA) — The Mekong Delta province of Kien Giang will expand marine aquaculture on an industrial scale in an aim to improve residents’ income and protect the environment on islands and coastal areas from now until 2030, local authorities have said.marine aquaculture breeds mostly marine fish and bivalve mollusks, but its economic efficiency is not high, Tam said.
The province also has about 50 ha of oyster farming area for harvesting pearls in Phu Quoc district. Private enterprise Ngoc Hien Pearl has invested in the area that produced about 250,000 pearls last year. The district’s pearl farming has contributed to tourism.
- Electronic and Industrial Scales - Just a Better Way to Do Business
- Distressing footage shows healthy racehorses being brutally slaughtered at an abattoir amid claims the practice is happening on an 'industrial scale'
- Synopsis on Floor Scales
- PM exhorts Kiên Giang Province to capitalise on resources to become innovative, wealthy
- 100 units attend Aquaculture Vietnam 2019
- Yellow Tangs - Guide to Keeping This Beautiful Fish in a Marine Aquarium
- Various Types of Industrial Floor Scales
- Only 17% of banks have deployed digital at scale: Infosys Finacle
- 4 Different Types of Pallet Weighing Scales - Which is the Best Solution For Your Application?
- Dalmia Cement (Bharat) aims to become 'carbon negative' by 2040; to build large scale carbon capture facility