Without the software that powers them, iPhones and Android phones would be high-priced pieces of glass, metal and plastic. So let’s see how the new mobile OSes from Apple and Google compare. iOS 13 will go live on Sept. 19 and Android 10 – previously codenamed Q – is out now for Pixel phones. On one side of the table, iOS 13 includes a systemwide dark mode, more control over privacy settings and a bushel of improvements designed to make the iPhone more secure and easier to use. On the other side, Google’s Android 10 also brings on dark mode, a focus on privacy and useful AI enhancements.With the iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Max Pro just announced, we’ll soon see this the new iOS software absorbed into hardware. And if you have a Pixel phone, Google’s new software is your reality.That means we’re basing this comparison on the shipping version of Android 10 and the near-shipping version of iOS 13. After the final version of iOS 13 is out, we’ll have the final showdown with Android 10.One final note — this piece doesn’t cover every feature that Apple or Google announced. It focuses on the main elements that we think are the… Read full this story
- Compared: MacBook Air with M2 vs 2022 13-inch MacBook Pro
- Cert-In alerts for flaws in Apple macOS, iPadOS, iOS, ChromeOS: Here’s why you need to update
- Google Duo is becoming Meet - here's what you need to know
- OnePlus OxygenOS 13: What’s new, which phones will get the update?
- Commonwealth Games 2022 Day 10 LIVE: Boxer Nikhat Zareen Wins Gold
- Apple wil met Passkeys volledig af van wachtwoorden
- Instagram Testing Ultra-Tall Photos To Match The Reels On Your Feed
- Daily deals August 7: $99 Beats Studio Buds, $849 M1 MacBook Air, $51 Netgear router, more
- Realme Pad X review: The tablet to beat under Rs 20,000
- Ukraine invasion: Everton cuts ties with Russian sponsors, including firm owned by oligarch Alisher Usmanov
iOS 13 vs. Android 10: How Apple and Google match up have 310 words, post on www.cnet.com at September 15, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.