Dust off your dancing shoes, Strictly Come Dancing is waltzing back onto our screens for its 17th series. The BBC One ballroom series returns with more sparkle, glitz and glamour than ever before, with soap star Catherine Tyldesley, YouTuber Saffron Barker, Drag Race favourite Michelle Visage and former Lioness defender Alex Scott MBE leading the glamour when the show returns on Saturday 7 September. Also strutting their stuff on the dance floor this series are Viscountess Weymouth Emma Thynn, Made In Chelsea star Jamie Laing, Paralympic table tennis player Will Bayley MBE, presenter Anneka Rice, rowing champion James Cracknell OBE, BBC Radio 1 host Dev Griffin, CBBC presenter Karim Zeroual, sports broadcaster Mike Bushell, EastEnders star Emma Barton, comedian Chris Ramsey and former footballer David James MBE. Get ready to rhumba! Strictly Come Dancing is waltzing back onto our screens for its 17th series, with soap star Catherine Tyldesley, YouTuber Saffron Barker, Drag Race favourite Michelle Visage and Former Lioness defender Alex Scott MBE (from left to right) leading the glamour in the new series Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman will host an exclusive premiere and roll out the red carpet to welcome the celebrity class of 2019 as they prepare… Read full this story
- Where Blue Peter presenters are now - cocaine scandal, tragedy and John Leslie trial
- 75 best documentaries on Netflix to watch right now
- Sport Relief best bits: Killing Eve and Line of Duty sketches are pick of charity telethon
- Netflix top pick movies to watch in July 2021: Fear Street, Me Before You and MORE!
- 100 best comedy films of all time, according to critics
- The 25 best TV shows of 2020
- The Best Shows on Peacock Right Now (July 2021) | Digital Trends
- The 57 Best HBO Series Streaming Right Now (July 2021) | Digital Trends
Introducing the Strictly Come Dancing class of 2019! Soap star Catherine Tyldesley, YouTuber Saffron Barker, Drag Race favourite Michelle Visage and ex-Lioness Alex Scott dust off their dancing shoes in first official portraits have 285 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 3, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.