HCM City (VNS/VNA) – Secretary of the Ho Chi Minh City Party Committee Nguyen Thien Nhan said at a conference held on September 11 that the city expects to outline a plan to build embankments and improve management of land along rivers and canals by the year-end.
The conference was organised by the municipal People’s Committee to discuss long-term solutions to develop the Sai Gon River and urban river-canal network to 2025.rivers and canals should be clearly defined, including the function it plays in the transport system, drainage system, community activities, and riverside business projects.
- Old Dhaka in danger: young volunteers bid to save historic city from developers
- Japan helps HCM City with climate change policies
- HCM City urged to reduce GHG emissions from buildings
- Building materials, construction expo opens in HCM City
- Nokia Seeks Developer Cooperation With Eclipse Membership
- Showcasing Cutting-edge Developments in High Performance Networking
- Cities Skylines Developers are Committed to Modding Community
- Review: Stranger of Sword City — Seeking Dungeon Crawling Professionals
- Survey Seeks Developers' Best Producer Stories
- Retro City Rampage Developer Teases PS Vita Physical Release With an Interesting Picture