|GM Le Quang Liem of Vietnam still has a chance at the FIDE World Cup after two draws in the first round (Photo: FIDE)|
Grandmaster Liem (Elo 2708) tied with GM Aleksej Aleksandrov (Elo 2577) of Belarus after 36 moves. They also drew in the first match of this round.
- GM Liem draws with Artemiev in FIDE World Cup
- Le Quang Liem enjoys first win at FIDE Grand Swiss chess competition
- ‘Someone shouted tsunami’: Kamaishi set to play emotional role in World Cup story
- World Cup History - Which Countries Have Won?
- Mo'unga joins ranks of All Blacks top 10s at Rugby World Cup
- Rugby: Wales want 'incredible' Gatland to end on a World Cup high
- Japan and All Blacks can profit from red alert in World Cup quarter-finals
- Qatar 2022: £40 a week to build the World Cup stadiums
- Vietnamese goalkeeper Dang Van Lam among best 10 goalies of World Cup qualifiers
- The Cricket World Cup