An EducationUSA Graduate Fair will be held on September 14 at the Reverie Saigon Hotel in District 1. — Photo courtesy of the US Consulate General in HCM City
The US Consulate General in HCM City will hold its first-ever EducationUSA Graduate Fair on September 14 at the Reverie Saigon Hotel in District 1.
This is part of a multi-country fair series, with two stops in Ha Noi and HCM City on September 12 and 14, respectively.
The EducationUSA Graduate Fair gives students the opportunity to interact one-on-one with representatives from 18 accredited US universities offering graduate-level programs, and two educational organisations.
Through discussions with these representatives, students will learn more about the different options available to them in US higher education, including the graduate admissions process and scholarship opportunities for international students, such as the Fulbright Foreign Student programme.
At the fair, students will be able to learn about the student visa process from a US Consular Officer. They can ask questions about the documents required and the interview process, and discuss common mistakes and misconceptions about the visa application process.
The number of Vietnamese students in the US has increased consistently for 17 straight years. Viet Nam remains the sixth leading country of origin for all international students in the US, with more than 30,000 students currently studying there. — VNS
- HCM City sets up partnership with Australia’s New South Wales
- Japanese food and goods fair to open in HCM City
- HCM City, Leipzig city of Germany seek cooperation opportunity
- HCM City to host International Marathon 2019
- French music festival held in HCM City
- HCM City strives to become Southeast Asian trade hub by 2030
- HCM City sees supply of houses, villas slump
- Vietnamese-French Stephane Tran Ngoc performs in HCM City
- Singapore projects help drive urban development in HCM City
- HCM City, Austria tap cooperation potential