|The meeting between Deputy Prime Minister Trinh Dinh Dung (third, right) and chairman and managing director of the Jardine Matheson Group Ben Keswick (second, left) in Hanoi on September 10 (Photo: baochinhphu.vn)|
At a reception for the group’s chairman and managing director Ben Keswick in Hanoi on September 10, Deputy PM said Vietnam is restructuring State-owned enterprises and groups, which bring many opportunities for international investors.
- UK PM urges Tory MPs to back Brexit deal
- New Zealand marks Cook's landing as PM urges 'more open' talk on history
- Russian deputy PM to meet Venezuela's Maduro: Interfax
- Pakistan PM urges talks on Kashmir blast, warns India against attack
- Greenwich woman finds memorial to her brother-in-law, killed in Vietnam, gone
- North Korea’s Top Men and Women: Meet Kim Jong Un’s Sister and Other Aides at Donald Trump Summit in Vietnam
- UN Deputy Secretary-General's remarks at Closing of One Planet Summit
- North Korea Builds Ties With Country It Helped to Defeat U.S., Now Vietnam May Bring Them All Together
- Could Vietnam's success be a model for North Korea?
- Why Vietnam for the next Trump-Kim Jong Un summit