|Duyet Binh (Marching) by Gia Bao|
The exhibition entitled “Tinh Yeu Cua Me” (A Mother’s Love) features five children, namely Binh Minh, Dinh Chi, Gia Bao, Hoang Minh and Trung Hieu who bring a world of colours, inspiration and creativity to life through their creations.
Paintings by Hoang Minh and Hieu surprised the visitors because of their mature ideas and composition.
- Art exhibition featuring works by autistic children to run in Hanoi
- Concert for children with autism in Hanoi
- IU.IU.IU Exhibit- Life through the eyes of artists with autism
- Vietnam's 1st exhibition of autistic child opens in Hanoi
- Art & Entertainment News 27/5
- Art show reveals life of autistic people
- Art & Entertainment News 22/5
- "Nem's story" exhibition by autistic boy opened in Hanoi
- Events in Hanoi & HCMC on January 22-28