Cue the nostalgic feels. The cast of the BH90210 reboot have recreated the iconic opening credit scene, complete with the classic guitar-heavy theme song and the slow-turn-to-camera looks that they made popular. In the new version, the cast are announced in alphabetical order, namely Gabrielle Carteris, Shannen Doherty, Jennie Garth, Brian Austin Green, Jason Priestley, Tori Spelling and Ian Ziering. Co-star Luke Perry died of a stroke earlier this year, although he hadn't signed on for the reboot. The seven stars dance, exchange high-fives and give the camera meaningful looks in the one-minute clip, in much the same way they did in the 1990 opening sequence for season one. The series ran for 10 seasons until 2000. In the new series, which premieres in the US on Wednesday, Aug 7, the actors play "heightened versions of themselves" as they reunite for the first time in two decades to attempt to reboot the original show. READ: Nostalgia alert: Beverly Hills, 90210 siblings together again
- The 2010s were a veritable golden age of opening credits in television
- 'American Horror Story: Cult' opening credits reveal imagery of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton
- Roswell: New Mexico writer Carina Adly MacKenzie reveals Heath Ledger auditioned for original series as she talks excitement over TV reboot
- 'Star Trek: Picard' Guide: Movies & Episodes to Watch Before the CBS All Access Series
- 27 Things to See, Watch, and Stream This Holiday Season
- ‘Network’ Director Ivo Van Hove On Old Movies, New Dances, David Bowie And What ‘All About Eve’ & ‘West Side Story’ Say Today – Tony Watch Q&A
- China's Social Credit System is pegged to be fully operational by 2020 — but what will it look like?
- 'You' Season 2 Release Date, Cast, Trailer, Plot: Everything You Need to Know About the Netflix Show
- A 'daily kiss with Prince Charles' and a high profile battle with cocaine: How original IT girl TPT went from a Royally-connected socialite to a reality TV favourite
- 'Lost in Space' Star Mina Sundwall On Season 2 of Netflix Original Series: 'It's the Retelling of a Classic Story' That Brings 'in the Elements of other Classic Sci-Fi Stories' (Exclusive)
Watch: The cast of BH90210 recreate opening credit of original 90s series have 343 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at August 7, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.