The Hồ Chí Minh Stock Exchange in HCM City. — Photo cafef.vn HÀ NỘI — The Vietnamese stock market last week suffered after having rallied for four consecutive weeks amid negative news from the international markets. The downtrend is expected to continue this month while investors are finding it harder to earn profits in the short term. Việt Nam’s benchmark VN-Index on the Hồ Chí Minh Stock Exchange finished last week at 991.10 points, down total 0.22 per cent on a weekly basis. That was the first losing week for the VN-Index after it had gained total 5.32 per cent in four straight weeks between June 27 and July 26. Foreign investors net sold total VNĐ461 billion worth of shares on the southern market. An average of nearly 177 million shares was traded in each session, worth VNĐ4.43 trillion. Last week, the market rally stopped because investors were stunned by negative developments in the US-China trade relations. After the talks between the two sides’ top officials ended without any consensus, the market was hit by the idea of US President Donald Trump about a 10 per cent tax bill on US$300 billion worth of Chinese products imported to the US…. Read full this story
- Fantasy Football 2014: August 4 Training Camp mailbag
- Heisman Forecast: Waiting on a true ‘Moment’ in this race
- Heisman Forecast: Can anyone crash two-horse race of Fournette vs. Boykin?
- Heisman Forecast: What may be standing in way of Stanford’s McCaffrey
- FOX Sports North Midweek Stock Report for Sept. 2
- Did lack of pigskin lead to Buffalo Wild Wings stock plummeting?
- Heisman Forecast: Winston faces new reality; SEC stars rising
- Heisman Forecast: Race tightens as season reaches final weeks
- Heisman Forecast: Why Fournette still leads race, though Henry is gaining
- FOX Sports Wisconsin Midweek Stock Report for Sept. 2
VN stocks forecast to move down in August have 288 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 4, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.