Companies endorse liberal causes at seemingly every turn, virtue-signaling their way to what they hope are greater profits. Some companies get rich off their wokeness, while others falter as a result. Read the 50 times corporations attempted to capitalize on left-wing politics. 1. Electronic Arts video game features disabled woman fighting in World War II.Electronic Arts’ 2018 game Battlefield V reenacts scenes from World War II with a twist: large amounts of the soldiers on the frontlines of battle are women. The trailer for the game features a woman with a hook for a hand killing soldiers. The words “white men” and “Nazi” were banned from the World War II game’s chat. A woman with a disabled hand is featured in the trailer for the Electronic Arts game Battlefield V. (Electronic Arts/Youtube) 2. Dove designed shower gel shaped like different body types. Dove created six uniquely shaped bottles of shower gel to “evoke the shapes, sizes, curves and edges that combine to make every woman their very own limited edition.” The campaign was a flop with most everyone. “Dove engineered bottles that, through functional differences, inadvertently imply there is a best body after all,” said Ian Bogost, Contributing Editor for the Atlantic…. Read full this story
- Why I'm boycotting Nike: Get woke and go broke
- North East's fastest growing companies revealed with Fastest 50 list for 2018
- Inside Bill Gurley's mission to upend the tech IPO market in favor of direct listings
- Zuckerberg admits social media is a weapon, says Facebook in 'arms race' against 'bad actors'
- The Dublin Bucket List: 30 things to do in the city before you die
- Poland is trying a new approach with capitalism. Will it work?
- The Victoria line turns 50 today
- 'Theresa May's social housing talk is built on sand'
- Can social media cause fear of childbirth?
- No ordinary superstar: Joe Canning opens up on social media criticism, Aleppo experience and still having something to prove
The Woke Capitalism List: 50 Times Huge Companies Sided With The Social Justice Warriors have 312 words, post on dailycaller.com at August 9, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.