By Peter Larsen | [email protected] | Orange County RegisterPUBLISHED: August 23, 2019 at 12:45 am | UPDATED: August 23, 2019 at 12:51 am When The Rolling Stones announced in early spring that their spring tour dates, including a planned stop at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, had been canceled because singer Mick Jagger needed heart surgery, a whole lot of fans surely wondered whether this was it. It, as in the end of the legendary English rock band, which made its U.S debut in San Bernardino. It, as in the end of the music that defined the ‘60s, grew perhaps even stronger in the ‘70s, and provided the soundtrack for multiple generations of music lovers. Mick Jagger performs during The Rolling Stones’ No Filter Tour at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena on Thursday, August 22, 2019. (Photo by Sarah Reingewirtz, Pasadena Star-News/SCNG) The Rolling Stones perform at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena during their No Filter Tour on Thursday, August 22, 2019. (Photo by Sarah Reingewirtz, Pasadena Star-News/SCNG) SoundThe gallery will resume insecondsRobert Downey, Jr., announces that NASA named a rock on Mars The Rolling Stones Rock beforeThe Rolling Stones performed at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena during their No… Read full this story
- How Do Penultimate Playoff Rankings Affect Chances of a USC Rose Bowl?
- Strong finish: No. 5 Penn St, No. 9 USC roll into Rose Bowl
- The Anti-Rousey: UFC Rising Star Rose Namajunas Is a Whole New Type of Champ
- USC Rose Bowl Berth Hinted By College Football Playoff Committee Chair
- USC Rose Bowl: Trojans To Cap 2016 Season In Pasadena vs. Penn State
- How USC Won the Rose Bowl Over Penn State
- 2017 Rose Bowl Preview: USC vs. Penn State
- Rose Bowl Photo Gallery: USC and Penn State Visit Disneyland
- USC Football’s Foray into Graduate Transfers Helped Bring Rose Bowl Win
- Not title shot, but resurgent Penn State headed to Rose Bowl
The Rolling Stones rise to rock the Rose Bowl have 298 words, post on www.dailynews.com at August 23, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.