Younger Millennial's Next Top Model Season 6 Episode 9 Editor's Rating 4 stars * * * * « Previous Next » Photo: TV Land You didn't think Younger was going to blow up its entire premise and we wouldn't have things to say about it, did you? Did you?! Friends, your recaps have returned! This is partly because there is so much to talk about and partly because I've been spending much of the summer yelling my feelings at my television every Wednesday night and I think I'm starting to scare my neighbors. This is a mutually beneficial arrangement, is what I'm saying. Now we can virtually hold hands once more as we wait and see what Younger is going to look like after Freaking Pauline Turner Brooks (her new legal name, I decided) outed Liza as a Lying McLiar Who Lies (about her identity) to the entire world during a major publishing event. Whatever happens next, it is sure to be a true and blessed journey full of ridiculous statement jewelry, the hottest of makeout sessions, and weird New York events I refuse to believe are real but also would like to attend. Even though this show trying to… Read full this story
- Tom "Cruises" Past "Christopher Robin"
- Daily Drive-Thru: Another Uber scandal arises, BMW's X7 concept, our Honda Civic Type R first drive and more
- Everything Donald Trump Did in His Second Week as President
- Devin Nunes, in secretly recorded tape, tells donors GOP majority is necessary to protect Trump
- 'The Ja'Mel Brown Show': Council candidate turns brash persona into political capital
- 'Let's call them what they truly are, crimes': one Diocese of Harrisburg priest's message
- 'Everybody would be very poor’ if I were to be impeached, Trump says
Recap: The Fallout have 291 words, post on www.vulture.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.