Specifically, Vice Chairman of the People’s Committee of Son La province Pham Van Thuy was given a disciplinary warning under Decision 1051/QD-TTg for his serious mistakes and violations at work.
Earlier, Thuy was disciplined by the Party Central Committee’s Inspection Commission under Decision 1192-QD/UBKTTW. The inspection commission said Thuy, who was also a member of the provincial Party Committee and head of the steering committee for the national high school exams, along with Hoang Tien Duc, Director of the provincial Department of Education and Training and deputy head of the steering committee, had to bear the main responsibility for violations of regulations in organising the national high school exams in 2018 in Son La.
The violations brought serious consequences that affected the prestige of the Party Committee, administration and educational sector in the province, caused indignation in society, and many officials and Party members had been subject to criminal proceedings in association with the case.
The PM also gave a warning to Pham Viet Muon, former deputy chairman of the Government Office, for his serious mistakes and violations during the time serving as deputy chairman of the Government Office, under Decision 1052/QD-TTg.
Muon was earlier disciplined by the Party Central Committee’s Inspection Commission for his wrongdoings in advising the Government leadership on the equitisation of and divestment of State capital in a number of enterprises under the management of the Ministry of Transport.-VNA
- Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov welcomes Russian PM Dmitry Medvedev at official ceremony in Sv. Aleksandar Nevski Square
- PM meets with senior official of Knorr-Bremse in Budapest
- Officers face disciplinary action after fining victim for wasting police time
- Spanish PM Pedro Sanchez floats ‘green bonds’ to help fund €47 billion climate spending
- School ‘sorry’ after official said Adolf Hitler was a ‘good leader’ and compared him to Martin Luther King
- May’s measures to protect workers after Brexit flimsy, say unions
- Strict liability: Only three SPFL clubs support misbehaviour measure
- Brexit Live: PM offers to step down once deal is approved
- Spanish PM Pedro Sanchez unveils measures to protect citizens rights in event of ‘disorderly’ Brexit
- PM's 'desperate' no-deal Brexit plan leaves Northern Ireland at huge disadvantage, warns CBI chief