STATEN ISLAND, N.Y.– Police are asking the public’s assistance in locating a man reported missing Sunday from his home on the borough’s South Shore.
Natalino Sarra, 56, of Huguenot, was last seen leaving his residence on Rathbun Avenue at about 11:45 a.m. Sunday, according to a written statement from the NYPD’s Deputy Commissioner of Public Information’s office.
Police said Sarra is described a white male, standing about 5-feet-9-inches and 205 pounds with hazel eyes and gray hair
The man’s son, who took to Facebook Sunday, said Sarra was last seen wearing tan shorts and Nike slides. He also said his father has been recently suffering from depression and anxiety.
Anyone with information in regard to this missing person is asked to call the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477) or for Spanish, 1-888-57-PISTA (74782). The public also can submit tips online at WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM, or on Twitter via @NYPDTips.
- Burglar hits South Shore homes: police
- Armed robbers in black hoodies reported in South Shore, South Chicago: police
- Man, 67, reported missing from South Side may need medical help
- Man, 85, reported missing from Dunning
- Man, 59, reported missing from NW Indiana may need medical help
- Man, 74, reported missing from NW Indiana
- Man, 60, reported missing in West Haven
- Man, 47, reported missing from Near West Side
- Man, 43, accused of selling over $22K in jewelry stolen from South Shore home
- Burglaries reported in South Shore: police