STATEN ISLAND, N.Y.– Police are asking the public’s assistance in locating a man reported missing Sunday from his home on the borough’s South Shore.Natalino Sarra, 56, of Huguenot, was last seen leaving his residence on Rathbun Avenue at about 11:45 a.m. Sunday, according to a written statement from the NYPD’s Deputy Commissioner of Public Information’s office.Police said Sarra is described a white male, standing about 5-feet-9-inches and 205 pounds with hazel eyes and gray hair The man’s son, who took to Facebook Sunday, said Sarra was last seen wearing tan shorts and Nike slides. He also said his father has been recently suffering from depression and anxiety. Anyone with information in regard to this missing person is asked to call the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477) or for Spanish, 1-888-57-PISTA (74782). The public also can submit tips online at WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM, or on Twitter via @NYPDTips.
- Man critically wounded in South Shore
- Burglars reported in South Shore: police
- Woman, 56, reported missing from Bronzeville: police
- Man, 31, reported missing in Pawtucket
- Man, 34, reported missing from Marquette Park
- 'High-risk' man, 25, reported missing from Little Village: police
- Portland man, 80, reported missing day after Thanksgiving
- Man, 37, reported missing from Rogers Park
- Authorities locate 72-year-old man with dementia missing from Northglenn home
- Arkansas man, 76, reported missing found dead next day in woods near road
NYPD: Man, 56, reported missing from South Shore home have 230 words, post on www.silive.com at August 25, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.