Moner said she thought it would be a funny film, with Dora in a “fish out of water” kind of situation as she starts high school. “It’s a whole Tomb Raider meets Indiana Jones movie,” Moner, 18, said during a recent interview. “It just kind of takes you on this journey that has so many layers and so many characters and it’s wonderful. What I want, what I hope for is for not only kids but adults to really connect to the movie too, as well as people my age.” While the live-action film is based on a popular children’s cartoon character that debuted in 2000, Dora and the Lost City of Gold presents a new, older version of the character. The film’s Dora is encountering society for the first time in years when she is sent to California for high school. “It’s nothing like the TV show,” director James Bobin said. “We have nods to the TV show, but the TV show is education for kids. This is a kind of adventure comedy that happens to feature the character of Dora you may know from the TV show. And in fact, plays with the idea that you do who… Read full this story
- Pokemon to hit big screen in live action movie franchise
- Star Wars: Jon Favreau to create live-action series for Disney streaming service
- When did Benedict Allen go missing in Papua New Guinea, where was the Brit explorer found and what has his wife said?
- When did Benedict Allen go missing in Papua New Guinea, where was the British explorer found and what has his wife said?
- WIN tickets to Motorcycle Live 2017 to see the best bikes in the world and live action stunts
- HOUSE HUNTER: Nothing like buying a house to make you feel grown up
- Top tips on finding a perfect new home, for Valentines day couples
- Top tips for couples on how to find a perfect new home, for Valentines day
- Top tips for Valentine couples on how to find their perfect new home
- 15 things you didn’t know about Fast & Furious Live in Belfast
New live-action ‘Dora’ features a more grown up explorer have 349 words, post on www.mmtimes.com at August 21, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.