George Michael fans will be happy to hear that a previously unreleased song from the late singer will be played in its entirety in an upcoming film. Last Christmas, a rom-com directed by Paul Feig and inspired by Michael's songs, will be released in Nov. The film stars Game Of Thrones' Emilia Clarke and Crazy Rich Asians' Henry Golding and Michelle Yeoh, and was co-written by Emma Thompson, who plays Clarke’s mother in the movie. Feig told the BBC: “(George Michael) was putting together his new album when he passed. And one of our tracks is one of those songs, and it’s just an absolutely amazing song that I’m so excited the world is going to get to hear now.” The director called the new track "a celebratory song" and instead of just including a short snippet, the audience will get to hear the whole six-minute tune. READ: Henry Golding finds Christmas romance with the Mother of Dragons in London As Feig explained, "Because when you get a song that has never been heard, you don’t want to just use, like, 15 seconds of it. The song starts at the end of the film, and then goes into the credits.” Michael's music catalogue… Read full this story
- The best songs from movies of the 2010s
- Jonas Brothers Wonder 'What a Man Gotta Do' for Love in Classic Film-Inspired Music Video
- How St. Vincent Reimagines Her Own Songs
- Go Behind the Scenes of ‘Moulin Rouge! The Musical’ Original Broadway Cast Recording
- Watch Big Sean Premiere ‘Bezerk’ Featuring A$AP Ferg at 2019 VMAs
- Nerd Alert: Candy Crush Movie, Live-Action Dragon Ball Z & More
- Milla Jovovich Wants to Play Cheetara in the ThunderCats Movie
- 'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band' at 50: Every Song Ranked
- Bryan Ferry on how Roxy Music invented art pop: 'We were game for anything'
- The Town That Put the Pop in Music: A Look Back at 100 Years of New York Sounds
Never-before-heard George Michael song will feature in movie inspired by his music have 325 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.