Cory Diaz Monroe News Star Published 3:43 PM EDT Aug 10, 2019 RUSTON – Who ultimately makes the 70-man travel roster for Louisiana Tech? As a whole, that question still hasn’t been completely answered, but after the team’s first team scrimmage of fall camp Saturday morning on the practice field, head coach Skip Holtz and his staff are closer in that determination than where they were coming into the day. Mainly about personnel and seeing which players could potentially add depth at certain spots as well as hotly contested position battles for starting jobs fell under the microscope as Tech scrimmaged for nearly an hour-and-a-half, working mostly with the twos and threes using a watered down playbook and calls. “We get a good six, nine, 10 plays of live work in the red zone and goal line with our ones. I thought it was a productive day on both sides, we made some plays on defense and we made some plays on offense,” Holtz said. “The key to days like this is to watch the film, correct the mistakes and get better. “This scrimmage was personnel more than anything to see where we are and who that 70 on the… Read full this story
- N. Texas looks to extend streak vs La. Tech
- Top-five team finishes at Louisiana Classic provide incentive for Catholic, East Ascension
- Want to be a teacher in Louisiana? You'll have to go through a year of preparation under new requirements
- Ole Miss baseball announces 2020 and fall schedules
- 2019-20 MaxPreps Cup fall state-by-state leaders
- College football end of year accountability: The good, bad and ugly of 2019 predictions
- 's Peter Weber Sends 1 Woman Home Over Concerns of 'Fake' Behavior: 'There Are Flags'
- Bright future ahead for local product?
- AP Top 25 poll: Oregon finishes in top five, Penn State and Minnesota round out top 10 of rankings
- NFL Draft 2020: Declaration Tracker, Deadline Date and Complete List of Underclassmen Leaving College Football
Louisiana Tech first fall scrimmage recap have 310 words, post on eu.shreveporttimes.com at August 2, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.