New Delhi: Asserting that he did not have any personal agenda and was accomplishing the task entrusted to him by people, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday said it was the responsibility of everyone to fulfil the hopes and aspirations of people of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh and help give new wings to their dreams. Addressing the nation on the 73rd Independence Day from the ramparts of the Red Fort, he said India is now one nation with one constitution after both houses of Parliament passed the abrogation of Articles 370 and 35A with a two-third majority. The government had on August 5 abrogated certain provisions of Article 370 taking away special status to Jammu and Kashmir and bifurcated the state into two union territories of Jammu and Kashmir, and Ladakh. Both Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha passed the bill subsequently. The prime minister said his government is not shying away from taking big decisions and said the scrapping of Article 35A and provisions of Article 370 were some such steps that have never been taken in the last 70 years. He touted, within 10 weeks of returning back to power, his government took key decisions to fulfil aspirations… Read full this story
- 'Young And Professional': India's New Age Ministers in PM Modi's Council Define a Paradigm Shift
- UP CM Praises PM Modi's OBC Inductions in New Cabinet, Quotes Lohia on Country Witnessing 'Drastic Social Changes'
- Set to be Unleashed: Indian Dog Breeds Give Teeth to PM Modi's Atmanirbhar Bharat Mission
- PM Modi Motivates Indian Athletes Before Contingent Heads For Tokyo Olympics 2020
- CMs Laud PM Modi's 'Vaccine for All' Move, Say Will Battle Third Covid Wave
- Developing Their Constituency: What Public Representatives Can Learn from PM Modi
- Japan trustworthy friend, says PM Modi
- This decade will be 'India’s Techade', PM Modi says
- PM Modi Holds Covid Review Meet With Six CMs, Asks To Utilise Emergency Response Package
- PM Modi: Don’t wait for Covid 3rd wave, try to avert it, says PM Narendra Modi | India News - Times of India
It's Everyone's Responsibility To Help Give New Wings To Dreams Of J-K People: PM Modi have 328 words, post on news.abplive.com at August 15, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.