A couple of weeks ago, I happened to be sitting at the bar at Eat Me, one of Bangkok's most respected restaurant, and one that has appeared on the Asia's 50 Best Restaurants list several times since the survey's inception. I was having a quick dinner after being filmed snacking on a few different dishes as b-roll for a new television series I've been filming for CNA (which will premiere in October). While the crew went downstairs to have their own dinner (Chef Tim Butler kindly whipped up a spread for them), I stayed at the upstairs bar in order to finish off and not waste the dishes used for filming. While there, I noticed two staff behind the bar shuffling through some papers, finally extracting two. One had a black and white line drawing of Dumbo the flying elephant. The other was a portrait of Disney's version of Rapunzel. The staff member then pulled out a box of crayons and walked the art supplies over to a family seated on the patio. I thought that was marvellous. By simply giving the two children at the table the colouring material, it demonstrated a level of empathy for the parents that I am… Read full this story
- Keeping kids entertained 'costs parents more than £2,500 a year'
- Things to do in the Easter Holidays with the kids in Manchester
- Fun summer holiday activities for your and your kids in Plymouth
- The best family-friendly restaurants and cafes in Nottingham (and beyond)
- Best Indian restaurants in London from cheap eats to fancy dining
- London's best riverside restaurants
- A story to dine in on: Kids who sit down for family dinners are healthier and smarter
- Fine dining at a decent price... Is this Manchester's most improved restaurant?
- This city restaurant is one of the best for vegan dishes in the UK
- Seven great gluten free restaurants across Greater Manchester
How doodling and art can keep kids entertained while dining out in fancy restaurants have 316 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at August 24, 2019. This is cached page on Vietnam Dance. If you want remove this page, please contact us.